Martin Werner is working as a senior scientist with the Earth Observation Center of DLR. Before, he studied mathematics in Bonn and completed his doctoral dissertation in the area of indoor navigation at Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich and he was working as an assistant professor with the Institute of Cartography and Geoinformatics at the Leibniz-University Hanover.
Main research interests include
- science of geometric data (data science)
- spatial machine learning, big data, and high performance computing
- social network analysis,
- context-aware and ubiquitous computing,
- time series analysis and trajectory computing,
- indoor location-based services.
- : CODE Jahrestagung 2019 and Price for GeoDialog
- : Douglas Peucker, Line Rasterization, and Well-Known Text Notebooks
- : Lecture "Geo-Informatics" (Grundzüge der Geo-Informatik)
- : Using the TRACLUS trajectory clustering algorithm from within R
- : Implementing the TRACLUS trajectory clustering algorithm